Showing all 21 results
Exposure therapy is a psychological treatment that helps people confront their fears, pains, and things that make them anxious. Exposure therapy can be a useful treatment for a range of conditions including: Phobias, panic disorder, OCD, anxiety, PTSD, and more.
Specific Exposure Therapy techniques include: Systematic Desensitization, Graded Exposure, Flooding, Prolonged Exposure, and Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
Why Our Exposure Therapy Worksheets?
Our Exposure Therapy worksheets are designed to help practitioners deliver Exposure Therapy to their clients more effectively.
Key Features of Our Exposure Therapy Worksheets:
- US letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fillable / Printable
- Editable (If you need to make changes, we can provide you with a free editing website that will allow you to make changes to questions/statements)
- Longform responses
- Short form responses
Benefits of our Exposure Therapy Worksheets:
- Take in responses from clients on a digital device like a computer
- Organize client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Search for specific questions and/or answers by using “CTRL + f” function on your keyboard when viewing your PDF
- Legibly read your client’s answers
- Print copies that are high in quality – (we made this form grey on purpose! Much easier on your printer)
Thank you for supporting TherapyPatron.com!