Showing all 76 results
Why Shame Worksheets?
Shame worksheets can help individuals better understand their own feelings of shame, and develop the skills and strategies needed to manage and reduce these feelings. These worksheets may include exercises to help individuals identify the sources of their shame, and to challenge negative beliefs and self-talk that may be contributing to their shame.
Shame worksheets are designed to help individuals who are struggling with feelings of shame, which is a powerful emotion that can have a negative impact on an individual’s mental health and overall well-being. Shame can arise from a variety of sources, such as past traumas, societal expectations, or negative self-talk.
Finally, shame worksheets can be a valuable tool for individuals who are struggling with feelings of shame. They can help individuals gain insight into their own feelings and beliefs, develop the skills and strategies needed to manage and reduce feelings of shame, and improve their overall quality of life.
Why Our Shame Worksheets?
Our shame worksheets are designed to help practitioners treat their clients with shame more effectively.
Key Features of Our Shame Worksheets:
- US letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fillable / Printable
- Editable (If you need to make changes, we can provide you with a free editing website that will allow you to make changes to questions/statements)
- Longform responses
- Short form responses
Benefits of our Shame Worksheets:
- Take in responses from clients on a digital device like a computer
- Organize client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Search for specific questions and/or answers by using “CTRL + f” function on your keyboard when viewing your PDF
- Legibly read your client’s answers
- Print copies that are high in quality – (we made this form grey on purpose! Much easier on your printer)
Thank you for supporting TherapyPatron.com!