Showing 1–100 of 368 results
Anxiety is the most common mental illness in the U.S.
Some people with anxiety disorders just seem like they’re nervous at times while others experience debilitating panic attacks. The symptoms can become more or less intense depending on certain factors, such as environmental stress, medical problems, and ability to develop adequate coping skills.
What is an Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety disorders, according to the World Health Organization, are one of the most common mental disorders, with 1 in 13 people suffering from them.
Anxiety disorders refer to a category of psychiatric conditions that often involve extreme fear or worry. Here are six of the most common types of anxiety:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Anxiety Disorder
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety by itself is not a disorder. It’s perfectly normal to feel uneasy or unsettled when something unwelcome or uncertain is about to happen. Anxiety can help you protect yourself against immediate threats of violence.
Anxiety can quickly turn from a motivator to a heavy weight when the physical symptoms start acting out of the norm.
Why Anxiety Worksheets?
Anxiety worksheets are helpful tools for individuals who experience anxiety and want to manage their symptoms. Here are some reasons why anxiety worksheets can be beneficial:
- Self-reflection: Anxiety worksheets encourage individuals to reflect on their own experiences and emotions, which can lead to increased self-awareness and understanding.
- Structured approach: Anxiety worksheets provide a structured approach to managing anxiety, helping individuals break down the process of managing anxiety into manageable steps.
- Practical tools: Worksheets often include practical tools and techniques that individuals can use to manage their anxiety in real-life situations.
- Flexibility: Worksheets can be used in a variety of settings, such as therapy sessions, support groups, or self-help groups, making them a flexible tool for anyone who wants to work on their anxiety management skills.
- Collaboration: Anxiety worksheets can be used collaboratively with a therapist, which can help the therapist gain insight into the client’s experiences and provide personalized guidance and support.
Overall, anxiety worksheets can be a valuable resource for individuals who experience anxiety, providing them with tools and strategies to better manage their symptoms and improve their overall well-being.
Why Our Anxiety Worksheets?
Our anxiety worksheets are designed to help practitioners treat their clients with anxiety more effectively.
Key Features of Our Anxiety Worksheets:
- US letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fillable / Printable
- Editable (If you need to make changes, we can provide you with a free editing website that will allow you to make changes to questions/statements)
- Longform responses
- Short form responses
Benefits of our Anxiety Worksheets:
- Take in responses from clients on a digital device like a computer
- Organize client documents in an easy to find folder on your computer or in the cloud
- Search for specific questions and/or answers by using “CTRL + f” function on your keyboard when viewing your PDF
- Legibly read your client’s answers
- Print copies that are high in quality – (we made this form grey on purpose! Much easier on your printer)
Thank you for supporting TherapyByPro!